Sunday, February 25, 2018

I Write Facts, Not Dramas

So, no more college. Am I still a student? Well, not now. 
Altho this might sound a bit of a cliche but...

"We never stop learning"
*puke inside my mouth*

So what am I going to write next? Well, random stuffs obviously.
Let's see,,,
I've involved in competitive gaming scene for a while.... I've been working... and working... Gosh it's boring.

Well let's try with something else for a while.


1. DO YOU KNOW? People make mistakes. We're not perfect. Learn from it. Or get something out of it. Spread positivity!

2. DON'T spend too much on your clothing or make-ups. You can get cheap ones from drugstore bla bla bla..


What am I trying to prove here? Well, for starters... 
STOP trying so hard to be "humble" if you keep boasting to people.
Your opinions can be irrelevant.
TBH, nobody gives a fuck. Telling people what to do is profoundly unintelligent.
Tips? Advice? Oh bullshit.
Do you even know the difference between encouragement and imperative statement?
*epic facepalm*


OH! Also,
Copying other's way of writing and speaking. Oh God, don't let me start with this.
 It just proved that you possess a feeble mind, often times discombobulated with your own twisted and unoriginal personality.
But thank you though. I realized how dumb I was. (At least I've never tried so hard to use the word "shook". Shhhhhhh!)
So let me approach the world with a more sophisticated vernacularity which allows more intellectual beings (like myself) to efficiently interpret every single sentence I write down to condemn people with their nonsensical and monotonous writings.
Yes I am jubilant that your life is gradually becoming inapposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment